- We believe that the Holy Bible is both completely inspired and completely inerrant.
- We believe that God is one and there are no other god’s before him, but is known to us through the mystery of the trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe that God created all that exists and that Adam and Eve were created the highest of all of God’s creations in perfection. Adam and Eve disobeyed God at the tempting of a real and true Satan and fell from the original state of grace in which God had created them thus bringing sin into the world.
- We believe that Jesus is both fully human and fully divine, born of the Virgin Mary and lived a sinless life while he was on the earth, showing forth his divine power through the true miracles he performed.
- We believe that it is only through the blood atonement of Christ on the Cross and his resurrection from the dead that we are saved and made right with God being forgiven both from original and actual sin and there is no other way into heaven except through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the church as it was established by Christ, through the apostles which is the ark of God on the earth to save sinners, to promote righteousness and to be the guardians of the Word of God the bible and the means of grace the sacraments, most importantly Baptism through which we are brought into the church and the Eucharist or Holy Communion were we participate in the body and blood of Christ broken and shed for us.
- We believe in traditional marriage and life at all stages of development. We are concerned with fulfilling the mission that Christ has left to preach the gospel to all people. We are dedicated to feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the sick and imprisoned and reaching out in love to all of our neighbors no matter what their state is in life or where they are on this journey on earth.
- We believe that Christ shall return victoriously from heaven at the end of time to judge both the living and the dead, bringing the saved with him into heaven and send the damned into hell for all eternity.